Reports To: REACH Program Director/President/CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The position focuses on the design, development, and implementation of evaluations using qualitative and quantitative methods in clinical and community-based settings. This position will be responsible for identifying and creating data collection methods and instruments, collection and analyzation of data from all grants and projects of the organization, and the development of evaluation reports and presentations. This position will be expected to perform professional, independent, creative, equity-driven, and skilled process and impact evaluation work.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following;
- Design evaluation plans and implement evaluations of programs within the organization.
- Implement mixed-methods evaluations – including conducting focus groups, key informant interviews, surveys, and other methods of data collection.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
- Manage external evaluations conducted with contractors and/or community partners.
- Prepare reports and/or other illustrative articles for dissemination internally and externally to stakeholders, community partners, etc.
- Responsible for the writing and editing of routine and ad-hoc research and evaluation reports to demonstrate progress, findings, and results — including identifying barriers and strengths that impact program success.
- Manage evaluation projects efficiently and flexibly in an environment of shifting priorities with time constraints.
- Working knowledge of various research designs and quantitative/qualitative methods, logic models, and of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s evaluation framework.
- Manage internal data, outcome measures and recordkeeping.
- Adheres to the highest principles of client confidentiality; and all unit/departmental policies and procedures.
- Work with IT vendor to ensure software, databases and other systems are operative and or created.
- Assist in the creation of new programs and interventions for the organization.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in public health, social science, health management, or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of evaluation experience in business, public health, social service, government, or a related field; OR a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years evaluation experience.
- Experience conducting process and outcome evaluations.
- Experience with data analysis and visualization software including SPSS, SAS, ArcGIS, MS Excel, RedCAP, etc.
- Skilled in online survey design using software/tools such as Survey Monkey.
- Experience writing evaluation reports and developing recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks successfully.
- Ability to work in a diverse, flexible, and deadline-driven environment with a variety of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, be well organized, and flexible.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Please send all inquiries to Ashley Carmenia, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.